Splade Bench: is a mini version of the table, replicating all the design features. The bench looks and feels solid, with steel reinforcement visible. This design pulls no punches. If you want a bench to support your Splade table, it is there. If you want a strong, pronounced bench on its own, this is going to work perfectly.
Look out for: the strength of this design, with the reinforced wood and steel design features.
Rich says: There is a universal trend for alternative leg finishes, which we also enjoy producing. However, there is clearly a place for four-corner design, and it can have a modern style.
We will automatically apply a 5% discount at check out to a table and bench combination bought on one order.
Design details and features:
- Pictured finish: Natural oak, black steel, plank (smooth), 6ft
- Bench top is 35 cms metre wide and 4.5 cms thick*
- Height to top 47 cms*
- Height to underside 44 cms*
- All benches are sized to fit within the footprint of the table when not in use
- The leading edges of the bench top (top and bottom) have a small bevelled edge
- Bench top and leg components are sanded for the ideal level of absorption of Rubio Monocoat 0% VOC oil
- Weathered finishes are created on the top surfaces only – legs and component parts are smooth finished.
- Minimal care is required to maintain the appearance of your Fordius furniture and ensure its longevity. Please refer to our care and maintenance pages
*Allow 0.25 cms tolerance for all sizing
Please note that due to the natural characteristics of wood, there will be variations in the finish, the colour interaction and the grain.