Apex Bench: Using the same design intent as the Apex table, the bench mirrors the lines to create a complementary partner piece. The combination of wood and steel makes a striking bench with a similar ‘floating top’ illusion. The Apex bench fits seamlessly with the table or can be purchased separately.
Look out for: The geometric style and clean lines of the design. The contrast between the monotone steel and the beautiful, organic, warm pattern of the grained wood.
Rich says: The bench replicates the table with the heavier wood top visually resting on the pinnacle of the metal triangular legs. This bench can be such a feature on its own but completes the story of the Apex table, with opposing wood and steel elements.
We will automatically apply a 5% discount at check out to a table and bench combination bought on one order.
Design details and features:
- Pictured finish: Natural oak, gunmetal steel, plank (smooth), 6ft
- Bench top is 35 cms wide and 3 cms thick
- Height to top 47 cms*
- Height to underside 44 cms*
- All metal feet come with floor protecting foam pads
- All benches are sized to fit within the footprint of the table in its range when not in use
- The leading edges of the bench top (top and bottom) have a small bevelled edge
- The two individual sub-frame sections connect with the wood stretchers that run the length of the bench
- Wood top and leg components are sanded for the ideal level of absorption of Rubio Monocoat 0% VOC oil
- Weathered finished are created on the top surfaces only – legs and component parts are smooth
- Minimal care is required to maintain the appearance of your Fordius furniture and ensure its longevity. Please refer to our care and maintenance page
*Allow 0.25 cms tolerance for all sizing
Please note that due to the natural characteristics of wood, there will be variations in the finish, the colour interaction and the grain.