Splade Table: An angular interpretation of traditional table design, Splade uses a combination of materials to bring it into the 21st Century. The four legs splay out at a slight angle and the steel beams offer a visual contrast to deliver a confident piece of furniture. This table is ready for lots of varied use.
Look out for: the strength of this design, with the reinforced wood and steel design features.
Rich says: There is a universal trend for alternative leg finishes and I wanted to show that, without having to change too much, the 4-corner design could be bold and contemporary.
We will automatically apply a 5% discount at check out to a table and bench combination bought on one order.
Design details and features:
- Pictured finish: Natural oak, black steel, slab (smooth), 6ft
- Table top is 1 metre wide and 4.5 cms thick*
- Height to top 78 cms*
- Height to underside 73.5 cms*
- All benches are sized to fit within the footprint of the table when not in use
- The leading edges of the table top (top and bottom) have a small bevelled edge
- The table features book-matched 8 cm legs
- Table top and leg components are sanded for the ideal level of absorption of Rubio Monocoat 0% VOC oil
- Weathered finishes are created the top surfaces only – legs and component parts are smooth finished.
- Minimal care is required to maintain the appearance of your Fordius furniture and ensure its longevity. Please refer to our care and maintenance page.
*Allow 0.25 cms tolerance for all sizing
Please note that due to the natural characteristics of wood, there will be variations in the finish, the colour interaction and the grain.