X Bench: X bench is a true statement piece in its own right. It has a strong, geometric design. The wonderfully contrasting monotone steel elements with natural grain wood are stunning in any setting. By inverting the materials, it compliments the table while having its own character. X has a symmetrical, balanced style, while creating neat, bold lines and shapes to compliment any setting.
Look out for: the architectural lines of the foot design and the highlight of the expanse of natural wood grain across the stretcher.
Lou says: As with the table, each piece of the bench is truly stunning on its own but brought together, it is an interesting but reassuringly symmetrical piece of furniture.
We will automatically apply a 5% discount at check out to a table and bench combination bought on one order.
Design details and features:
- Pictured finish: Natural oak, raw steel, slab (smooth), 6ft
- Bench top is 35 cms wide and 3 cms thick*
- Height to top 47 cms*
- Height to underside 44 cms*
- All benches are sized to fit within the footprint of the range table when not in use
- The leading edges of the bench top (top and bottom) have a small bevelled edge
- All metal feet will come with floor protecting foam pads
- Bench top and leg components are sanded for the ideal level of absorption of Rubio Monocoat 0% VOC oil
- Weathered finishes are the top surfaces only – legs and component parts are smooth finished.
- Minimal care is required to maintain the appearance of your Fordius furniture and ensure its longevity. Please refer to our care and maintenance page
*Allow 0.25 cms tolerance for all sizing
Please note that due to the natural characteristics of wood, there will be variations in the finish, the colour interaction and the grain.