X Table: X doffs its cap to a traditional farmhouse silhouette and then immerses itself in detailed contemporary design. The bold steel and strong lines give this table real presence. It is unapologetically stylish – X is a table that wants action.
Remarkably, this table will get through any doorway as final assembly takes place on site in 5 minutes. It is as simple as 8 bolts to secure the legs. The table top is located onto metal dowels, meaning the whole piece can be broken down and re-assembled easily throughout its life with you.
Look out for: the leg footprint, which is taken to the edge of the table top frame for added balance and poise.
Lou says: This is my favourite design from the launch range. At every stage of construction, the individual elements of this piece are stunning on their own. Bring it all together and enjoy its elegant stature.
We will automatically apply a 5% discount at check out to a table and bench combination bought on one order.
Design details and features:
- Pictured finish: Natural oak, raw steel, slab (smooth), 6ft
- Table top is 1 metre wide and 4.5 cms thick*
- Height to top 78 cms*
- Height to underside 73.5 cms*
- All benches are sized to fit within the footprint of the table when not in use
- The leading edges of the table top (top and bottom) have a small bevelled edge
- All metal feet will come with floor protecting foam pads
- The table features book-matched 8 cm legs, which are connected to the substantial, engineered steel sub-frame.
- The two individual sub-frames connect with steel stretchers that run the length of the table.
- Table top and leg components are sanded for the ideal level of absorption of Rubio Monocoat 0% VOC oil
- Weathered finishes are created on the top surfaces only – legs and component parts are smooth finished.
- Minimal care is required to maintain the appearance of your Fordius furniture and ensure its longevity. Please refer to our care and maintenance pages
*Allow 0.25 cms tolerance for all sizing
Please note that due to the natural characteristics of wood, there will be variations in the finish, the colour interaction and the grain.